1. How do I register for Commercial Bank Mobile Banking?
Download the CB Mobile Banking app from your phone’s app store and follow the steps for a New User to select your unique username and password.
2. Who is eligible to register for this service?
Any Commercial Bank customer with an active account or credit card and mobile phone number registered with us
3. What if I have no mobile phone registered?
Mobile Banking is only accessible through the mobile phone number you registered with the bank. If you would like to register a different phone for Mobile Banking please call us on 4449 0000 or visit any branch and register. It's fast and easy.
4. What if I want to change the mobile phone number I provided?
Mobile Banking is only offered to the mobile phone number you registered with the bank. If you would like to use another phone number for Mobile Banking please call us on 4449 5888 or visit any branch and register.
5. Do I need a special mobile phone (handset) to use this service?
You can only use this service through Internet enabled mobile phones. Check our phone compatibility table or contact your telecoms provider to find out more about Internet access on your phone.
6. In Personal Preferences what is a Subscription type?
Please indicate if your mobile airtime account is Pre-paid (i.e. you load credits to your phone) or Post-paid account (i.e. you pay your phone bill at the end of the month).
7. In Personal Preferences what is the Message Receipt preference?
Whenever transactions are made through Mobile Banking, we will send you transaction security confirmation messages. These messages can be sent to your phone as an SMS, email or as both options.
8. What is a Username and Password?
These are your credentials to log into Mobile Banking. This is one of the ways we keep Mobile Banking secure for you. You can use the same username and password to log into Internet Banking.
9. What is a beneficiary?
A beneficiary is the receiving party. For example, for both international and domestic remittances, the beneficiary would be the receiving person or account. You can create new beneficiaries on your Mobile Banking app and start transferring money locally and internationally with a click of a button!
10. Why do I receive a communication error when I try to log in and /or register?
Your phone may not be configured to the internet correctly. Check our phone compatibility. If your phone is compatible, contact your service provider to activate internet access on your phone.
11. I have entered the wrong log in details and my account is locked. How do I unlock or unfreeze my Commercial Bank Mobile Banking account?
If you have unsuccessfully or incorrectly entered your username and/or password, you will eventually be locked out of the system for security reasons. If this happens, use the Forgot Password service on either Internet Banking or Mobile Banking to reset your account and password.
12. If I change phone numbers, can I still use Commercial Bank Mobile Banking?
As a security measure we register each customer's telephone number. If you change your number we will need to amend your records accordingly. You can update your records easily through Internet Banking in the Secure Access menu under the Profile Update service
13. How I will know that the new version of the phone application is available?
For iPhone users, you will see a new update available indicator on the App Store icon. When you tap on the icon you will be able to see the Commercial Bank application there. Once you click on the application it will start downloading. It is a manual process and you may be charged for WAP charges while downloading. Please see the screen shots below if you have an iPhone. For Blackberry users, you will receive an SMS with the link to download the new application. For other WAP phones, the latest application will always be available each time you log on to the application using the same link provided