How to activate your Credit Card
Commercial Bank offers multiple ways of activating your card from anywhere, at anytime.
Activate by phone
Call 4449 0000 with your Commercial Bank registered mobile number, enter your telephone banking PIN number and you will be prompted to activate you Card. If you don’t have a telephone banking number, our if you are using a telephone or mobile number that you have not registered with Commercial Bank then follow these steps:
- Press 2 for English
- Enter your QID, Credit Card, ATM or Account number followed by #
- Enter your registered mobile number
- You will be prompted to enter your telephone banking PIN number.
- Once you PIN is set up, you will automatically be prompted to activate your Credit Card
Activate by SMS
Simply SMS: C and the last 4 DIGITS of your card to 92611
e.g. if the last 4 digits of your card are 4567, then send C4567 to 92611
Activate through Online Banking
Login to Internet Banking
Click on "My Tools" in the main menu
Select "Manage Your Cards" from the drop down list
Your credit card that is pending activation will appear in the Credit Card List Summary.
- Click on the "Select" icon in the Services column and select "Activate"
When the Activate card prompt appears, enter the last 4 digits of the card number, the expiry date then click "Authorise request".
Enter the Authorisation code sent to your mobile and your card will be activated.
Activate through Mobile Banking
1. From the home screen, click on the "Services" icon in the main menu.
2. Select "Credit Card Services" from the Services list.
3. Click the "Activate" button for your card that is pending activation.
4. Enter your card expiry date then click the "Confirm & Activate" button.
5. An authorisation code will be sent to your phone via SMS.
6. Your card is now activated and ready for use.